Am I the only one who doesn’t have their veggie garden in yet?
I feel like we have a million projects on the go and none of them are anywhere near complete. Total time hogs.
- Build back deck
- Finish laying sod and mulch along the driveway
- Finish basement apartment kitchen
- Finish basement apartment bathroom
- Complete makeover our own kitchen
- So many more, I just can’t bare to think about them.
With all of there things to work on, I STILL have not got my veggie garden in. This is a major stress factor for me since the longer I wait, the longer it is until I have fresh veggies. When I look at the picture below, I just get this warm, tingly feeling (this is right after I planted my garden last year). I am hoping this will be the weekend I can exchange my painting pants for my gardening pants, even if it is only for an hour to get the plants in the ground.